FIST Film Face Plywood is a product used in the construction of roofs, beams, walls, bridges, pillars, etc. The phenol-coated Film Face Plywood has a glossy surface, which gives the product life and great value in terms of re-use. The density of FIST Film Face Plywood is higher than regular plywood.
25kg, 30kg, 34kg, 38kg, 42kg, 50kg
FIST Film Faced Ply advantages over other film faced ply:
- It gives a greater number of repetitions.
- Provides smooth surface to concrete work.
- It is economical in ratio to its number of uses.
Certain measures to enhance the life of film face ply:
- Do not drag or drop from height.
- Stack on a flat surface.
- Clean both side surfaces after use.
- Apply oil after every use.
- Use sealant on cut edges.
- Use minimum nails.